Green Water Ranchu is an independent aquatic animal breeding sole proprietorship that specializes in breeding Japanese Ranchu, Japanese Ricefish, and Japanese Pond Snails.
Check the 'Fish & Snails' tab for availability.
This void must be filled! Too long has it been for anyone to be without being able to go onto YouTube and search for a video of some Japanese Ranchu (AKA Top-View Ranchu / TVR) and get substantial search results so that the non-fish keeper can appreciate their movements. I know it is not very common for people to own Japanese Ranchu in America in contrast to Japan where they can be found in nearly any fish store in nearly every prefecture, but, since the day I started in this venture of ornamental goldfish, and my complete obsession with Ranchu goldfish, the Japanese Ranchu have always been my favorite, and it has been my ultimate goal to get my hands on some, and breed them. I cannot begin to express in words what the Japanese Ranchu do to me mentally -- every time I stop to look into my TVR ponds, I can not help but be enamored with them and be hypnotized by their movements. They are very therapeutic to me. They literally have changed my life, and they are truly special to me...
Since 2018, I have been using my PayPal Business account to manually process customers fish and dry good orders. It has been my preferred way to bill and invoice customers for their orders, and in my experience, it is very reliable, easy, safe, and I love using it. As of the beginning of the year 2021, Green Water Ranchu has decided to continue to work working exclusively with PayPal so customers can checkout using PayPal's secure and encrypted servers. Existing PayPal customers will be able to safely and securely checkout using the information already stored in their PayPal accounts to communicate their shipping information directly to GWR. Customers can even take advantage of PayPal Express, which is one of my personal favorite perks for having PayPal. Guest are able to checkout with PayPal even without a PayPal account by using their favorite VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, or Discover debit or credit cards. What are the benefits of using PayPal? PayPal is the f...
U.S. Made Fish Food for the U.S. Bred Fish! Why do you feed NLS Fish foods exclusively to your fish? The short answer is, I DON'T! The long answer is a bit more complex then that... I am normally pretty tight-lipped about this topic because what people think of a product is entirely subjective. I don't speak much about what I choose to feed my fish because in all honesty, in this hobby, its personal preference. There is no right food, and wrong food to feed your fish, AND there will always be people who like to feed certain products to their fish... cat, dog, reptile, animal... child, and there will be brands and products that others will HATE -- and... thats OK! What it all boils down to, is what your fish will eat. It doesn't matter what kind of food that you buy your fish, or how much money it costs, or where the product originated from if your fish won't eat it. I am the typical fishkeeper for being a "brand loyalist". It doesn't matter what...