TVR Live Stream Cam - COMING SOON!

This void must be filled!

Too long has it been for anyone to be without being able to go onto YouTube and search for a video of some Japanese Ranchu (AKA Top-View Ranchu / TVR) and get substantial search results so that the non-fish keeper can appreciate their movements.

I know it is not very common for people to own Japanese Ranchu in America in contrast to Japan where they can be found in nearly any fish store in nearly every prefecture, but, since the day I started in this venture of ornamental goldfish, and my complete obsession with Ranchu goldfish, the Japanese Ranchu have always been my favorite, and it has been my ultimate goal to get my hands on some, and breed them.

I cannot begin to express in words what the Japanese Ranchu do to me mentally -- every time I stop to look into my TVR ponds, I can not help but be enamored with them and be hypnotized by their movements. They are very therapeutic to me. They literally have changed my life, and they are truly special to me.

With that being said, since I have been able to assess the deficit on YouTube, I have decided to start setting up what I like to call a "Top-View Cam" which is going to be an extended live stream of one of my 'show' Japanese Ranchu ponds so anyone that desires can peek into the cam, and just sit and watch the Ranchu whenever they would like. It will be in an aerial prospective -- the exact angle these fish are bred and groomed to be appreciated in.

Give me some time to get things sorted out, and hopefully I will gave the Live Stream set up, in due time.

The Live Stream can be viewed HERE.

PLEASE NOTE: THE TVR LIVE STREAM CAM WILL NOT BE AN AUCTION, OR A SALE OR ANY KIND. THE LIVE STREAM IS JUST MEANT TO BE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES.

Popular posts from this blog

The Marimo Moss Ball

Revealing What Green Water Goldfish IS

Checkout with PayPal