GWR is OF-FISH-ALLY An Authorized NLS Reseller!

That's Right, It's Official!


I am pleased to announce that as of April 22, 2019, Green Water Ranchu has been approved by the wonderful people at New Life Spectrum to be an Authorized Reseller of NLS Fish Foods!

This is a really exciting moment for me especially because I absolutely LOVE New Life Spectrum Fish Foods. It is the only pelleted food that I trust to feed my fish.

Sure, there are some other brands that have some great lines of food, but, not the best ingredients. I have gone on the record for saying that (ENTER BRAND HERE) has some great product lines of food, great on paper, but, unsatisfactory in ingredients and delivery -- mostly garbage-filler to churn out a ton of product to fill the market. But, not NLS. I won't tell you how many employees they have, because it is not my business to tell, but, the number is shocking, and not in the way you think!

What makes NLS so good to me is their consistent ingredients, and that their product is for fish, made by fish lovers.

I do have full access to their 2019 catalog, but, I will only stock the ones that I use personally, and the ones that are relevant to the goldfish keeping hobby. I am not going to carry every single line of food they make. However, if you are interested in ordering a specific line of food that I do not carry in stock, I will be more then happy to order any line that you want, in any pellet size, in any available gram amount for you, at bulk pricing. Just shoot me an email for more information!

You can check out my NLS fish food inventory HERE.

Popular posts from this blog

The Marimo Moss Ball

Revealing What Green Water Goldfish IS

Checkout with PayPal